Semasio is the world’s first independent semantic behavioural targeting technology. With the Semasio User Intelligence Platform, media agencies, publishers and direct customers can define individual target groups with complete transparency and data ownership. Furthermore, they can then address these target groups efficiently and with maximum reach through Real-Time Advertising. Semasio GmbH based in Hamburg and established in November 2010 by CEO Kasper Skou and the CTO Thomas Rask Thomsen.
Facts about Semasio
- Founded in November 2010
- Founders: Kasper Skou (CEO) & Thomas Rask Thomsen (CTO)
- Seed round with High-Tech Gründerfonds, MAZ level one and a series of private investors
- A-round in July 2012 with Project A Ventures, Holtzbrinck Ventures and Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments
- Currently 15 employees in Germany, Denmark and Portugal
- Offers semantic behavioural targeting, a targeting method for more accurate target groups with maximum reach through a new paradigm in Data-Driven Advertising